Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
skipper

Looking like it will be a GREAT site
good job and thanks
Biotech Dave

YES!  SPA Lives, Prospers and Advances On!!!
Thank you Major Tom for the great resource!
Keep on Keepin' On Dude!
I'm looking forward to some soaking Prez Weekend.
TARZANSEAL

Major Tom, You have done a outstanding job on this site. It will help keep the Saline Valley as natural as possible. Thanks!!!!!

flevitan

Thanks for setting up this site and forum!  We've been lacking a useful way to communicate about the Valley.  In the age of the Web, let's hope that some of the xenophobia has passed, and that we can have a civil. if not civilized, community online as well as at the springs.

Amargosa Slim

Thank you Tom for all the work setting this up.  It will be nice to get up to date road info as well as other news.

Gary Grethel

Albin

North Alabama desert rat checking in!
kellymoe

This is a great resource and I look forward to being a part of it.

Kevin aka Batrock

cees_to

Thanks Tom for setting this up
So in Holland I have the chance to stay in touch with Saline
Cees & Joke
Randall S

Major Tom, I applaud your efforts in creating this forum, and I look forward to sharing chats with fellow soakers.  I’ll post more when I have time.  Thanks again, and soak it up. 

Major Tom

Hi folks, and welcome to the new SVT, which hopefully will generate some useful real-time news and information sharing that will benefit everyone. It is also hoped that this will be a bit more dynamic than the sporadic newsletters, I think it may replace them altogether. More thoughts will be added later when I have a little more time, since presently Im on a lunch break. (Yes, they have me working this week! ... .)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!