Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
XPBC

All interested in Florida's Syncro missed a good one.  This thing even has  Ricaro seats in it!  and all the good stuff.  And it will womp if you need it.  I know cause I seen her womp it.
James Sel

LOL! That a girl
florida

The van is SOLD for $40,000. The buyer will further fine tune it then put it back on the market at around $80,000. I would delete this thread but I thought I'd let you folks know that I wasn't delusional.
florida

Emjay, I understand your confusion. Check the Gowesty (or samba, wherever) for a SYNCRO full camper. It is not the same animal as the vans that sell for $20,000. Many people are horrified by the prices of Syncros, but they sell anyway. I bought this one new in 1991. I never could have afforded it otherwise.
James Sel

I'm good with a $500 van and a tool kit
charles kissinger

You should go to Gowesty web site the prices for a rebuilt are up to $80,000 and they are selling all thecan make with almost a year wait 
dmac

Dude, did you not read the list of mods and upgrades? Add all these up and maybe you'll see that although this is a high price there's been a ton of money spent on some very useful and cool things. It also says obo, it's a starting price.
florida

Located in central California. One owner (!) 1991 about 270,000 miles, GoWesty restored, painted and Modified about 8 Years ago. GoWesty 2.5 engine. Many extras. It loves Saline Valley! Only known defect is that I can't keep the ac charged, and although it is wired for xm radio it needs a new receiver. South African bright headlights in new grill, gowesty bumpers with hitch receivers, rear swing out tire carrier, rear swing out cargo tray, bigger brakes, bigger gowesty wheels with new ATs, recaro seats, locker on rear, knob on dash for 4wd, 5 speed new transmission, new cooling system, new camper top, new propane system, engel fridge/freezer, furnace that runs off gasoline tank, 2nd battery, inverter, solar panel, tinted windows. It is registered in Florida and I have no idea if it would pass smog in CA. GoWesty says it will. HiLift jack mounted on front bumper. Has very good car cover. $39,000 obo.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!