Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
XPBC

I didn't really notice any better or more flow at the shower.    We cut down the high spot in the pipe grade so there is no longer the need to burp the line after maintenance.
oregonjohn

Thank you Dennis and Peggy for purchasing and bringing in the roll of pipe. You guys are indeed what the springs are all about. So how does the shower work after the pipe replacement?
Also want to thank Georg and Rhea for all the work they do to make everyone's spring adventure better. We are lucky to have you as camp hosts at the Palm Springs.

OJ
Ranger Ric

Thank you XPBC and Bob for your huge contributions to the springs.  Looking forward to seeing your efforts in person real soon.  Thank you

XPBC

IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0612.JPG IMG_0613.JPG IMG_0617.JPG 
XPBC

Palm Spring maintenance work the Monday after Thanksgiving. IMG_0607.JPG 
markanddeb

Great job Thanks for you're hard work and investment it will be appreciated by many.[smile]. Mark
oregonjohn

Many kudos to you Bob and to everyone that pitched in to get the job done. I, for one, will be grateful when we have a rousing poker game on the tables that you bought and  brought. WoooHooo
Big Jeff

Bob sets a fine example of how things at the Springs get done.

Thank You Bob Huckaby
Sam D.

Drinking one right now to your health, Bob.
SilverBob

Thank you, Bob, for your generous donation and your hard work.  The results will be enjoyed by all for many years.  Well done!
bobhuckaby

Table project went well.  The new tables assembled quickly and easily, with first coat of paint on new and old tables Tuesday afternoon. second coat of paint on all tables Wednesday morning, including bringing the little table by the crystal pool back to life (wood was disintegrating but my grinder saved it).  Pictures of workers attached:  girls refinishing the old tables, guys refinishing the little table, and Mike who helped assemble the new tables painting one of them.
btw, I got the new tables at Lowes for only $88 each, and I highly recommend them if you want for yourself or another project because fit, finish and quality was excellent.
Bob from Tahoe

Attached Images
jpeg p1040311.jpg (536.50 KB, 66 views)
jpeg p1040312.jpg (588.76 KB, 66 views)
jpeg p1040313.jpg (578.01 KB, 64 views)

florida

I will be driving in this evening or tomorrow morning from the north. Any last minute requests? Cranberry sauce?
bobhuckaby

Will accept help to assemble and finish 2 new picnic tables and refinish the old tables at the lower springs, new tables and paint coming in Tuesday.
Bob from Tahoe
vito

Florida,
  Won't be able to make T-day as we have a party here in town with friends and relatives.  Don't think Commando will make it either, but I won't speak for him. Would love to see the new rig but will have to wait till Prez day , Have a great time ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, an don't lose a shoe :-)
Vito
charles kissinger

We will be driving in South pass very early Monday morning if anybody wants company
Charlie 818-426-3792
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!