Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
unparked

Many thanks, Major Tom!  This looks like a great resource.  I've only been to the springs once, but I'm dead-set on returning.
BigMc

Just saying I didn't do it but for those who seem to be isolationist, this site is listed on Wikipedia.  There's all kinds of information listed.  But then again, if you can and want to drive that long, dirt, washboard, sometimes impossible to navigate, road I guess you are going to have a wonderful time.  I've only been once and it was one of the best times I've ever had.  Major Tom was such a nice person as were most everyone else I met.  I'm nagging the ole' man to go back before the heat of summer hits.  I can't wait. 
The Squirrel

It is quite nice, except somebody had already registered "Squirrel" before me.
*shakes paw*

BigMc

I think it's way awesome that in 11 short days, this new forum has been such a hit.  How many views, comments and threads have been made in such a short time?  Pretty amazing.
It was time for this and I thank you for making it accessable Tom.
Hope the weekend was great for all at the Springs.  Work kept us busy.  Hopefully later on we can make it out.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!