Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment  
Flipper

Super Moderators
Bad behavior is not good period. I sincerely hope this is an isolated incident. The big debris from the burnt tire were bagged up. There is still lots of little pieces there. Anyone with a shovel a bag and 30 minuets could help by scooping some of it up and hauling it out. I got a report that all the bags and big debris have been picked up and hauled out. 
fheiser

That is the kind of behavior that cauises restrictions to be placed that hurt all of us.
lighthawk

And a thousand blessings upon you and anyone who can help haul this toxic waste out of SV!
Flipper

Super Moderators
We will be coming in via south pass on Sunday morning. 
Planning on a pit stop to clean up the burnt tire. We will cut up and bag the remains in super heavy duty white disposal bags. They will be left beside the road to be picked up on the way out. Anyone with room for a bag or two please haul them out as I do not have room for the entire load. The bags are reusable and yours to keep for hauling them. Thanks  in advance to anyone helping out. AND..... May a thousand fleas infest the sleeping furs of the jerk that burnt the tire. 52717502_10156497341694092_7408045890918678528_n.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution