Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment  
Salt Peter

Wow so much provacative discussion here. I guess you'd have to be in the "know" to know.
florida

Wish I could be there for the shiftless commando rescue. Damn! Also there is a new lost item I could search for, along with Marilyn's toy. Double damn! Oh, sorry, not shiftless, but SHAFTless commando...
trigger

Great! See ya then
Commando Paul

Vito and i will be doing a recovery mission for The Curious Incident of the Shaftless Commando in Broad Daylight early the week of March 11... See you all there for 18 hrs or so. Vito, post your pic here!
trigger

Hey Vito! Don't know if you remember me but my girlfriend and I were the ones that were gonna drink Flippers brew from Little Mermaid paper cups around the camp fire and he wasn't too happy about it! Lol!!! Hope your well. We're doin good. We left on St. Patty's day that last trip and I didn't think it was bad at all. George and Ria mentioned that its usually busy over that weekend so I wasnt sure if St. Patty's 2012 was a fluke. We're gonna be out there this weekend. Thanks for the response
vito

Should have mentioned that I camp at the upper ( misfits ) springs. No info on crowd size at the lower springs
vito

I was out in the valley last St Pat's and I would guess there were around 10 populated camp sites and no waiting for tub, toilet, or shower. Would be surprised to see a lot more.
trigger

Is it usually busy over St. Patty's Day? How many folks on average you think?? I camp at upper
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution