Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
rickandurs

Maybe you could rephrase the question, a little broad.
I can only assume you have read the Home Page, b-Laws, topic of Forums etc. to become familiar with SPA's intentions and all.

What this questions implies to me is "what can SPA do for me" as apposed to, how can I help by contributing to SPA, or the Springs for that matter" not so much financially but helping maintain the Springs, making it a little better when you leave than when you arrived.
With the exception of pumping the vaulted toilets, the Springs are managed and maintained Spring users saving the NPS a whole lot of your tax dollers that can be used for other existing projects of public enjoyment inside National Parks that have no outside interist.
Hope to hear your reply,
Ranger Rick
bellazz

How we can benefits from SPA?

How about mailing it to Lee?

rickandurs

Well, the SPA binder is missing at the lower springs, I put a new one together and need help getting to the library at the Springs.
If anyone is going via Hwy 50 to 89 (Meyers, South Lake Tahoe) I could meet you and pass it along for delivery.  I live in South Lake Tahoe, Ca.
Please help.
Ranger Rick
rbbrower@juno.com

rickandurs

A binder containing information on SPA is now in place in the library at the Springs, check it out, pass it around, be sure to put it back.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!