Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

 
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
98JeepZJ

Registered:
Posts: 2
 #1 
Hey sorry! I was about to respond. I have to postpone my trip until the 14th.
Jurassiccruiser

Registered:
Posts: 1
 #2 
are you still planning on going?  do you think it will be closed from snow.  if you want to caravan here is my number although I'm driving a nissan high roof van my land cruiser is broken at the moment.  805-453-1202 text or call if interested

98JeepZJ

Registered:
Posts: 2
 #3 
Currently planning on riding in evening of 11/30. I see there's a need for a 5 gal bucket so I'll bring one and some TP. I will be coming in through the south pass if anyone wants to caravan or needs a ride. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution