Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
trigger

FJ Cruiser is the best desert vehicle ever made??? Can you explain the mechanics behind why you think that? Just curious.
Dutchoven

This seems like a very poor idea, IMOr
Sam D.

We really need more commercial operators at the hot springs.

NPS' pages about commercial use:

https://www.nps.gov/deva/learn/management/commercial-use-authorizations.htm

https://www.nps.gov/deva/learn/management/commercial-bus-tours.htm

You need to obtain a permit prior to soliciting business.
MagoElle

I plan on getting permits as soon as I get my first interested customer. I like the donation idea!
Sparky of SoCal

Is a fee the same as a donation?
Salt Peter

If you are charging fees make sure you are permitted with the national park.
MagoElle

Now that I live close to my favorite place in the world and I own one of the best desert vehicles ever made, I'm chomping at the bit to be more involved with the springs. For starters I'm now offering Saline Valley Shuttle Services from Las Vegas NV and Big Pine CA. It's just me and my FJ Cruiser, so no more then 2 people, and no more then 2 trips per week. Contact me for arrangements and quotes. Please spread the word to fellow Hotspring nudists who would love to experience SV Hot Springs but don't have the proper vehicle for the roads. Some Equipment rental is also available, ice chests with sun protection/cooling system, and water jugs. Cheers 🍻 . Each visit I can update the forum with road conditions, bring in supplies, help with repairs and maintaining the springs. I can be reached at 503-728-8239. I'm planning on a solo trip soon, if anyone in the area wants to join me let me know...cheers, Elle

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_5173.JPG (708.90 KB, 73 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!