Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
lobo

I sure know who the keyboard comics are, but I don't see any real input from the board members and other concerned soakers. Sam is the one who started the portion of this thread you dislike. You try very hard to run off anyone who disagrees with you on this forum and you believe you have some magic control over these hot springs, you do not control Saline, no more than I do, it belongs to all!

I am amused that you find the facebook site a threat, since you can't turn the posts in any direction you want, you don't like it. No free speech for you, no sir.

Can't wait for your next excuse to not keep cleaning supplies in a safe and proper storage along with written measures to clean up leaks[clean-up in aisle one].

I am bringing some people with me next weekend, sorry if you don't like new visitors, but I feel it's my duty to give rides to the springs, especially for reporters.
trigger

Lol!!!
Salt Peter

Sam and Trigger you two have won the interwebs today. Almost in tears, those are some funny comments. No snowflake tears here though.
[rofl][thumb][comp]
Sam D.

I just use brushes whose bristles got pulled from unicorn tails.
trigger

You should all be like me and use liberal tears milked from snow flakes to clean the tubs. It's a powerful substance filled with emotion. Much better than the evil bleach you speak of. Trump made that bleach leak. I just know it. Build a wall around the bleach! BUILD THE WALL!!!
Salt Peter

Late to the party as usual...reporting stuff like this on facebook nps/saline pages gets the news out far and wide and isn't the best way to deal with this. El Loco Lobo must be great friends with Elle and Un. Can't see the forest through the trees and will bring negative attention from the NPS to the beloved sanctuary we all care about.
James Sel

I think this crazy hypocrite is drunk. All the Loco posts will be deleted in soon.

So many Loco assumptions have been made.

James Sel

Once again if you see something fix it. No one needs you standing on the side lines trying to manage it like a rookie Loco. I think we should store the super dangerous stuff like they do in the stores where its purchased. All them precautions stop the kids from coming by and harming themselves after all right. As far as leaks go I'm sure it hasn't done any harm since bleach is biodegradable.
Sam D.

With the powers vested in me, you are hereby banned per your request.

-------------------
why?
lobo

You have been threatening with me from the start, and reported, if you want me off this forum, ban me, and see how fast that gets reported also.

You never know when I might show up at the springs.

Sam D.

My threats? I've never threatened anyone.
So, since you quit coming to the springs why not just log off and never post again?
lobo

Since I am afraid to return to the area due to your past threats, I would not feel safe bringing in a proper park approved storage unit only to have it destroyed by you upon my departure.

Sam D.

So, I guess you are not going to install safe storage? You just want somebody else do it, right?
lobo

You act like it is your hot spring, it is not, I have written a complaint to the Park about the careless use and storage of the discussed chemicals you freely admit  you see no problem with. 

I will not ask your permission to do anything, but you can't keep ignoring the fact that you have no power when it comes to control of the hot springs, the park belongs to everyone, not just a select few who call themselves SPA.

You need the bleach to keep the pools from being closed from excessive levels of e-coli and such, if you do not use them in a safe way including storage, then when the park bans their storage and use, the pools will be closed and all the reasons for driving to Saline will be gone as well. 

I have been threatened on this forum, have seen threats of violence posted by some including slashing tires and possibly life threatening results.

I have read enough back threads with Sam's comments to see a pattern of intimidation, Moderators are you reading, because you know it is true. 
Sam D.

lobo, the only way we'll stop thinking that you are not a troll is when you obtain permission to build the safe storage you advocate so passionately, build it and install it.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!