Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
coldbeer

How much would you charge to do a beer run? Minimum 10 cases-no cigarettes
P3Tacco

Seems like the person that was hoping to set this up seems to be a nice, considerate person. My opinion is pretty simple and not at all meant to be elitist or negative towards that person.  But I just think the place is better with less people, not more. I don't think that makes me hate newcomers, or anything like that, it's just a fact.
Sam D.

So, how did this thread start?
Salt Peter

But Lobo there might be others willing to take you up on the offer to get some oil out of the snake.
James Sel

Don't go getting all UnHosed now

Attached Images
png Capture.PNG (20.56 KB, 60 views)

Salt Peter

Couldn't stand the heat?
All posts deleted? Why?
Salt Peter

Un-oh!
[eek][rofl][crazy]
James Sel

Un ^
Salt Peter

"I only know her as UnElle the snake oilier"

Hilarious!
Does she oil the snake often?

James Sel

I only know her as UnElle the snake oilier.

Sparky of SoCal

Sparky you don't soak at the springs? There's no way I'd travel all the way out to the springs in Saline just to use the crapper. 

Since you aren't a fan of camping near people would it be safe to say you aren't in favor of more people coming? Just curious.

I am in favor of folks being civil with each other. I don't know this gal from Eve, it appears nobody else does either. It is public land and all she has done is shared an idea. If she goes thru with her plan and follows the rules it sounds like we will find her hanging on a cross somewhere.
4runnerbutt

Oh Elle,  I smell a good ol' fashioned "Amish Shun" comn your way. I for one, would not participate in that.  Though I have no problem telling you to your face that that IMO you didn't think it through before you placed your ad on the forum, I have no doubt that you are a good person and have no desire to bash you.  I also think it would be a nice thing to have someone that would be willing to take likeminded people to the springs that lack a proper rig for the trip and sometimes people use this forum to do just that.........just not for profit.

There will always be the "get off my lawn" types and they are usually "older" but I was taught to respect my elders and part of that respect is to look to them for proper etiquette. 

I will be happy to sweat it out shoulder to shoulder cleaning with you, crack a beer with you and enjoy the fruits of our labor!

trigger

We sent Un back to the deepest depths of hell. There's no way it came back. It can only return once every 100 years now.
Salt Peter

LOL...the Un!
Sam D.

Leaking bleach bottles? Never seen that.
Reading Elle's posts I cannot shake the feeling I've read it before - deteriorating, dissatisfaction with the conditions etc. I am not going to mention that person - he/she is Unmentionable.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!