Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 6      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Salt Peter

[bawl][wave]

Well looks like someone got worked up.
"Lizard Loser" must really appreciate you too. I sincerely doubt he hates anyone on this forum. Probably doesn't read it. Aware of it yes. Care about it, not likely. 

I will say that when George and Ria were seasonal hosts at Palm Spring things ran very well. They took care of things every day I was there. Plus they would talk with people who got out of hand. Yeah it was kind of a pain hearing about my fire smoldering the first night I was there but I learned from it.
James Sel

^ smh
lobo

I don't give a f+ck what you do at Saline, Kiss my f+cking ass!

Oregon John  Ban me 

I don't control the springs, never wanted to.  

The f+cking cliche runs this forum and I Know it.

Major Tom, still have that gas station? 

Lizard Loser hates you guys!

genocache

Sam, I thank you for the well thought out reply. I am well aware of Lobo's constant bickering on the forum.

I am a person who tends to follow the Rule of Law, I too disagree with pervs and drunks and badly behaved peoples. At the springs when they/you are there is the place to deal with it. Isn't that Lee's job? Did he duly report the plane to the NPS? Or is he afraid to upset his free ride?

I like the springs truly a wondrous place to get away, I usually pass through whist exploring DV.

I really don't know how to "clean up" the folks who go out there. I to have lost a good spring(Gearlach) years ago due to popularity and drunkeness. I blame a lot of it on the loss of Survival of the Fittest, those without common sense or a moral compass doing random acts of stupidity. Like the guys who went in the pupfish pond last year. Why did they think that was a good idea?

One can't reason with drunks and I doubt they come to this forum. If Lobo posts something offensive just try to ignore him, no response and he'll have no ammo for another round.

Lobo; Take a chill pill! You are not in control(of the springs) either. Go there and enjoy, make it the best experience you can for yourself and if you can for others. Bring materials and build a bleach storage cabinet or drop them off for Lee to build one. If you find that a priority.

Jeez, now I'm begining to sound like my mother...........I'll go to my room now.
jynxx1970

Wow Sounds like everybody needs to go to the Hot Springs get a good soak i’ll bring the rum
lobo

You just keep going and going, no white FJ but how about a big FU?

60 minutes with meet the press coming soon

Salt Peter

Lobo are you coming in a white FJ?
[crazy]
Sam D.

Thanks for heads up, lobo. [biggrin]

Are you going to bring a proper storage container ?

You are still banned.
James Sel

So you are bringing news people to the springs next weekend .....whatever
lobo

I want to start by saying I do not approve of the airplane stunt at all, I agree there are rules to be followed. 

I removed my initial posts because I felt I wrote them without knowing the true nature of some of the other posters here, thank you James for saving the gems!

I look forward to seeing some of you next week at the springs, I'm giving some news people a ride to the springs, hope you can join us!

Bully for you for keeping the springs open for all!

You'll know it's me, I'm the bwitch with a broom-------------------------------------------------------
Salt Peter

I wholeheartedly agree with Sam and James' replies. There's no bullying going on. Lobo likes to post caustic posts then remove them. Either keep the pie hole shut or stand by and back up what you say. SPA has a lot of constructive discourse and information sharing. As I've said before there is no need to bring any negative attention to the springs from the NPS or environmental groups what would prefer the springs be done away with.

In regards to the aircraft by the pooper, if you think it is ok just because very little or no damage was done then I sense the mindset of ownership. Not following established rules is not the way to go. The Chicken Strip is a valuable resource for the springs and to jeopardize it by landing off-field wasn't a smart thing to do. Poor judgement on the pilots part.
James Sel

Genocache the real Bully is Lobo who seems to have it in for Sam. Lobo has deleted many posts where attacks and  name calling has been done by Lobo. You are coming to the party late. So much has been said that I seen a need to copy some of them. Here is a mild one..... Capture55.PNG
James Sel

Sam, They are just making up BS. Not sure where that ownership stuff comes from....Ya Bully you. 

BTW, thanks for the work you do for us all at the springs.
Sam D.

genocache, I agree with you 99% that the "park is for everyone and that includes the springs". What I do not agree is that the springs belong to boneheads, pervs, retards, morons and such commercial operators that bring badly educated and badly "supervised" visitors often in violation of park rules and regulations, who mess up the place, consume donated resources and leave the mess for others to clean. If speaking against them is bullying then I guess I am a bully. Nobody ever called me a bully but I guess there is a first time for everything. I do not feel I owe the springs at all. I deeply care about the springs and do not wish the springs to share the same fate as others springs where I had been a regular and/or one of the caretakers for years until they got closed for the aforementioned reasons. Is your point that there should not be anyone to speak against the people who, perhaps inadvertently, cause the springs' demise? We should just sing Kumbaya and close our eyes to get along with everyone ?
Nevertheless, I appreciate your feedback.

I also believe you came to this thread without knowing the whole history. Some of the derogatory comments towards me and others here were removed by admins so perhaps you are not aware of the full narrative.

Please stand by for my possible bullying, definitely bitching and moaning about the guy who landed his plane by the double pooper. Some of his supporters on facebook feel that it was OK since he did not kill anyone. It's the dumnassery like that can get the springs shut down.
genocache

For the most part I'm a lurker on this forum, but I've had enough and have to speak out. Sam D you are a bully. James Sel not far behind. I've seen you both go after people whose ideas differ from yours until you chase them away. Grow up.

Lobo is correct, The park is for everyone and that includes the springs.

I also understand how you feel having put so much time and energy over many years into the springs makes you feel like you "own" it. And I thank you for all that effort.

In the words of the immortal Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!