Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Just Bill

Good job folks....all whom were involved! Thirty eight years of enjoying the spirit of the valley raising kids here and coming to know the "new guard" folks who have persevered snow,bulldozer blocks, wind, rain, snow and loud music..... The BILL'S CAMP owe you our thanks for many more decades of enjoyment and friendship and working together to maintain our precious "ONE PARTICULAR HARBOR"! Our continued support!
timothy_sutherland

Looks fantastic!
Jukebox Mark

I got the report from Dennis (the horse's mouth) last Monday. I see you got a pic of the horse's other end there!

Cheers!

Yep, my thanks too.  Great job under bad conditions. My bad for not giving you guys some beers. Next time I see ya!
sunny okanogan

Thanks to all for your efforts. Look great.   Sunny

oregonjohn

What a difference in the Wizard tub. It looks amazing and I want to thank all of you for your time and labor for this effort. This is what makes Saline a unique and special place is the people that care for it. They are willing to go that extra mile and make sure things that need maintenance get done.

Thanks again,
OJ
Ranger Ric

SilverBob, the Tub looks great.  What is the finish pool coat called that you all are using?  Might want to use this product around here.
Rangeric
Salt Peter

Looks wonderful. A big thank you to the volunteers (or extraterrestrials) who undertook the work.
SilverBob

A group of volunteers refinished the Wizard Pool last week.  They were able to finish the bottom, repair the cracks and apply one coat of finish before the weather turned bad.  Another finish coat will be applied before the summer is over.

Meanwhile, the tub is totally usable, but it's important that no bleach or scrub brushes are used until the coating has completely cured!  The product is made specifically for pools, so it will cure underwater, but it needs 30 days to do so.

Enjoy the tub, but 

Please, No Bleach or Scrubbing on the surface until June 15th!!!  

If the tub needs cleaning, just drain it and let it dry before refilling.  After June 15th, we can resume our normal cleaning routine.

Thank you for your cooperation!  I'm sure you'll think the effort was worth it.

BEFORE:

before.jpg 
AFTER:

after.jpg 

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.