Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Tito

I can't believe it, but I'm actually agreeing with (un-idiot),  Where is that video replay???  I wanna see it!!
Where is that coach Stuck Chuck?  Haven't seen him in over 4 yrs.   Field I heard looks good, just don't let anyone drag the field into a dust bowl!!!
If anyone wants to play in the softball game, I recommend playing for the Skins, because the Misfits already have their team every year!!
Good Luck OJ......................Tito Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered NextGen 2.0
I demand video replay
SilverBob

Can't do that, there'd be nobody left to take over!  All the old guard either died or don't come out anymore, and you can't count on the newbies to show up more than once.

All in all, getting fired feels pretty good!

P.S.  Quit crying about the bad call.  You sound like a Seahawks fan!
Tito

The first year manager WON 36-10 in a brutal beat down and the next year lost by one due to a bad call at home plate!!!!  
So the Skins did win ONE, but lost the last two.  Maybe there should be another managerial firing to get the Skins another win! 
Just Sayin'........
ladyw2w

we can't make it for Presidents Day ) : but after that week is possible ...

SilverBob

One decade maybe, not two.  But the Skins haven't won since they fired their manager.  Just sayin'...
oregonjohn

Oh yea one more thing... it is just 30 days 'till the Skins take yet another loss. It's been a rough decade or two for the Lower Soaks Skins.

OJ
oregonjohn

Sounds great Joel. I think doing away with cooking all that bacon could help with cooking all those omelets. They are both time consuming. We will be there with plate and fork-in-hand!

OJ
bobhuckaby

Awesome.  I would be happy to help and/or contribute, I have big white Dodge with shell and brown tent at lower springs, coming in Friday.
Bob from Tahoe
The Drifter

The Pancake breakfast will be held February 16, around 9ish to 10ish. Please bring eating utensils and a plate - please!!! This year we will be changing the menu: Pancakes of course, but no bacon, only sausage, scrambled eggs or omelet. Yes we will be offering omelets (sausage, ham, onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, and cheese). Keep in mind; you could be waiting up to 15 to 20 minutes for your omelet. We will have enough makings to make 50 omelets. See you there!

Reason for no bacon - to messy and last year we spent an hour cleaning soil from where it fall on to it.

Sgt Pepper
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution