Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
The Drifter

TITO... I got my TIGGER UNIFORM pressed, scented (I plan to spray him this time) and a tail sewed on for you... I will be ready to pounce on you again...

Waiting by home base!

Sgt Pepper (Tigger)  MEeeeeooooooowwwwww
Tito

RPK-  bring in a couple girls for me and I will walk in!!!!    I'm sure you will come up with a new cheer!!
Road Gypsy

Hey Ya'll!! Great to hear there is space to play! Yes myself and a friend will are willing, able and ready to play! We both play outfield with good backup and have experience on the infield also.

OregonJohn and Tito,

Me, Sigmund plays outfield and any base position. Good at first, second, and third. Short is not my strongest. My Buddy coming along with me, Jerry, aka (Shadow Wolf), name he earned last year at the springs on president's day weekend 2013 has stuck. Jerry plays outfield also. Both of us are quick and have good backup skills.

Tito, I will look for Tammy also. Thanks everyone for the info! CAN'T WAIT! [smile]

Sigmund

I turned the garage inside out and found my softball glove from high school without any mold on it after 45 years, and a red t-shirt, and I prefer lower springs, and I can still walk, so please let me play !!!
Bob from Tahoe
James Sel

Tito............................................You Suck! LOL!
Kinseyk22

Tito you better come! Or I won't get to use my favorite cheer [bawl]
The Squirrel

Tito... you pulled this crap last year with your rumors of being in the slammer.... fool me once!!!!
[cool]
Tito

OJ, I've got no money to get me there this year!!!  So Tammy can take over for me, because she is a good recruiter.  Sounds like there should be a lot of people to pick from this year, with the roads being so nice!!   GO SKINS...............BEAT them Misfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TITO
oregonjohn

Is Tahoe the new manager for the Skins? Did you resign Tito? Or did you get the boot....

OJ
Tito

Road Gypsy,
Look for Tahoe Tammy down at Lower Springs, she will get you into the game for sure!!
Gotta play for the SKINS, the misfits heads have gotten to big!!
                                                                      Tito
Whatever happens just have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
oregonjohn

Road Gypsy,
Look for oregonjohn at the Palm Springs Misfits.  What position can you play?

OJ
Road Gypsy

Road Gypsy
I rolled on through Saline Valley last year after spending several days in D.V. and did not know about the President's Day events. I was greeted with such friendly nice people who gave me the entire low down and tradition of the springs and history. I play softball and been looking forward to returning to the springs for an entire year to meet back up with everyone. How do I join one of the teams? I think I got indoctured into upper springs last year [smile]

Many thanks, Road Gypsy.

James Sel

I see a problem here:  a predictable games is a boring game.
oregonjohn

Luck has nothing to do with it, Tito! Not when we have whipped the Skins in 10 outta the last 12 years.

Field does look pretty good, and NO dragging it this year. It is a hard pan surface now and should be kept that way. We do have some maintenance to do, but in good shape.

and quit yer whinnin'
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution