Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
florida

Good. I should've asked LL directly. Their presumed loss had a lot of people bummed out. SolarDon is understandably sensitive when people ask him (Don) about his predecessors' stash. I only received a "I know nothing" response to my inquiry.
Does it take more than a week to learn how to golf? I need a new robe.
oregonjohn

They were in Lee's stash yard behind the sink. All cozy in a bag.
florida

Where were the clubs?
oregonjohn

It looks like I will be hosting the Saline Valley Open golf tournament one more time. Over the New Year I was informed that Lee had secured the clubs and other items that were needed to have the game continue. Thanks LL for doing that.
So Saturday around noon on Presidents week-end, let the best Saline golfer win the coveted Green Robe.

OJ
The Drifter

Pancake Breakfast will be held February 13 - starting around 10AM.   Again bring your own plate and eating utensils. Menu, pancakes, eggs and sausage.  We will also have veggie sausages for those that ask.  If you plan to volunteer, please be at the upper springs around 9:30AM.   All volunteers this year will earn a SV pendant.   
florida

Monday February 15, 2016
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!