Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment  
bobhuckaby

Saline_TKsoup2014.jpghere is picture of making soup the day after Thanksgiving last year, bring vegetables
bob from tahoe

Drufiddy

I'm one of the folks who will be joining Chris on Thanksgiving and riding motorcycles in.  I have previous experience with restaurant cooking and volunteering feeding the homeless.  I'm more than happy to help in any way I can.  Thanks!
SilverBob

Let's try to stay on topic.  Please start another thread if you want to talk about the short-sighted decision made by DEVA Headquarters.
bobhuckaby

join the community and you will be welcome
I have a stainless Stanley vacuum bottle that has been thousands of miles in the saddlebags of my motorcycle, so find one and fill it with the best adult beverage you can afford.
Bob from Tahoe
Driver

It's only 750 ml so bring three or four….
Sam D.

A bottle like this is compact so you can take it on a bike and will be greatly appreciated:

https://www.bevmo.com/Shop/ProductDetail.aspx/Spirits/Brandy/Cognac/Remy-Martin/Remy-Martin-Cognac-Louis-XIII/1587

Parx400

Thanks, 

We plan to get in really early Saturday. All 5 of us can help out with what ever needs to be done. 
Parx400

Hello Everyone. 

My name is Chris. I came out to the springs 3 years ago over presidents day weekend. I'm planning a trip over thanksgiving on my motorcycle with 3 buddies. We are riding from Sacramento and the springs. I was hoping we could be part of the Potluck. Since we will be on bikes with camping gear we cant contribute food. I was wondering if we could contribute another way by paying for food, helping out etc. 

Thanks to everyone that keeps the place up and running. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution