Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment  
Lysdexic

I read a report some time back of someone who came down Pat Keyes canyon - lots of shale and sliding, didn't sound like much fun.I'd guess it is anything but open and straightforward.
Salt Peter

Yes welcome.
I think the topic is pertinent as this is Saline Preservation and not specific to the springs only.
Camp at the springs but explore the valley.
paul belanger

Isn't Pay Keyes trail on the Saline side of the Inyos?  Trailhead near the Saline Valley Road?  That info is totally pertinent to this forum.  I love hearing about people's side trips and adventures in and around the entire Saline Valley.  I would love to know about this also.
James Sel

Tommb welcome to the Message Board!

Please ignore the troll she's new around here and doesn't know where she is.......as you can see from the reply. LOL!

You might find an answer here but, you might ask the hikers at   Death-Valley.net  someone there might know.
pugsly

I'd be interested in knowing.  Haven't gone up there myself - attempted Beveridge once but ran out of time/energy and turned back. 
Un Forgiven

Troll
How many times do I have to tell that this forum is for Saline and not park info?
tommb

Wondering if anyone has hiking this fairly recently or know any details about it.
Just curious about the shape its in, is it a bushwack or fairly open and straightforward.
Thanks
Tom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution