Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Concerned Springer
I just got home from the springs. Not a single project Silver Bob wrote as "done" is actually fixed. This is a typical example of how SPA and the camp host are trying to hide from public their inaptitude towards maintaining the springs. I took some measurements so I can fix few things the next time I visit.
Georg&Ria

Somebody promised to bring new pipes for a new connection of the shower at Palm Springs at Halloween this year. Hopefully we can start the project soon! We plan to be in Saline shortly before Halloween.

Georg & Ria
ride

your unfortunately probably right.
I'd also like to apologize for my part in helping to clutter up the camp needs discussions, I just couldn't take the drivel any longer.
Tho it would not surprise me if the "Un" owns a primer-silver bicycle and likes to "hang out" just below lower springs. [wink]
Sam D.

It's a proxy often utilized by web anonymizers. In fact, last year I was trying to intercept this guy/gal and connected to the same proxy through a different IP to see if I can
sniff something out.
Silver Bob, I sent you a PM.
ride

"130.50.200.1" interesting...   anyone ever heard of geoIP?  [smile]
I'd ban that entire "ISP" if I were admin, but I am a BOFH.

I for one will be helping out where I can when we go out in Nov. that is, unless an army of "concerned springers" gets everything magically (or would that be "virtually") done first.

What will be needed to repair the pipeline at Palm spring? (other than a pickaxe and lots of elbow grease)

I would also like to thank Bob for his detailed report of Steele Pass, I hope your vehicle wasn't too badly damaged.

Encouraging yourself on an internet forum by using an alt is a sure sign you have no life...

SilverBob

Nice try!

"Unreg 2.0" and "Concerned Springer" both with the same IP Address! (130.50.200.1) 

Apparently, she and all her imaginary friends use the same computer. [crazy]
Unreg 2.0
Concerned Springer, do not get discouraged. There will be personal attacks by SPA and LL's drones but majority will silently agree with you.
Notice that none of these drones are discussing the issues. They just attack you personally.
knockknock

Mannnn, Boyyy, I thought MY pipes were RUSTY!
ride

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR and DSM-5) inexplicably fails to detail Arsehole Personality Disorder. However, APD is classed on "Axis II" as an underlying pervasive or personality condition. A diagnosis of APD requires five or more of the following to be present for a significant period of time:

• Self-importance
  • Refusal to acknowledge or even comprehend social rules
  • Delusions of adequacy
  • Believes others would do just fine if only they were sensible like him
  • Beliefs appear to change to match the situation, but that's just other people being idiotic
  • Pride in their superior people skills
  • Recto-cranial inversion
  • Projection of all symptoms on this list onto those around them.

Terminology

There is significant debate and controversy as to whether APD should be renamed. Alternative suggestions for names include f**kwit personality disorder, festering sh**head personality disorder or just that f'ing arsehole.

Many who are labeled with "Arsehole Personality Disorder" feel it is unhelpful and stigmatizing as well as simply inaccurate. But then, they would, being arseholes.

Signs and symptoms

Other-destructive behavior can cover a wide range of activities. The most well-known and most recognizable symptom of an Arsehole patient is stress ulcers in others, with occasional outbursts of ranting. Arsehole Personality Disorder has been found to account for around 30% of hospitalizations for stress ulcers or hand injuries from punching walls

Treatment

The condition renders the patient not susceptible to normal therapies. Long-term psychotherapy only seems to encourage them. Skinnerian cattleprod application can produce practical results in many cases, and if it doesn't they almost certainly deserve it anyway.

Blanket party therapy is used with a high success rate in the armed forces, with only occasional recourse to fragging therapy being required. Some therapists have had great success treating Arsehole Personality Disorder with arsenic therapy, cyanide therapy or high-velocity lead therapy, but these treatments remain technically illegal.

Dutchoven

Concerned springer should seriously stop drinking out of the crystal pool.
James Sel

Next time I get called up for jury duty I'll show up with one of those hats. [tongue]
florida

(Un) Concerned,
Get lost.
SilverBob

Concerned Springer,  I found a solution to your problem!  Please watch carefully!

Big Jeff

Will somebody please post a picture of this wacknut so that the men in white coats will know who to pick up for the 72 Hour hold
James Sel

LMAO!

Looks like we are all going to die from a rusty pipe.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!