Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
P3Tacco

Excellent! Back to the old ways, which seemed to work just fine...
Terawanderer

I was there yesterday and there is no new host yet.  The upper springs  and outhouse are all in great shape.  Volunteers are doing a good job.
SilverBob

Yes! We're all acting as camp hosts at Palm Springs. We clean and maintain the tubs as needed. We clean the crapper as needed. We pick up trash as needed. We advise newbies as needed. What else do you want?
P3Tacco

So, is there anyone acting as Palm Spring host this year?
sunny okanogan

I agree!  

S.D.

XPBC

I - We clean the everything that needs it when there is no host and; "depending who the host is" sometimes even when there is a host.  Personally I don't even see the need for a Upper Spring host other than to report to the agencies.
XPBC

I - We clean the everything that needs it when there is no host and; "depending who the host is" sometimes even when there is a host.  Personally I don't even see the need for a Upper Spring host other than to report to the agencies.
knockknock

Yeah, Like , who cleans the commode, changes light-bulbs at your place ?
SilverBob

Probably the same people who cleaned the toilets before there was a camp host. We've been doing this for a long time without "official" help, you know!
BiggSean

I left the middle springs yesterday with my 4x4 club. I can confirm that as of now there is no host assigned.
n8450s

I'm currently hosting at Texas Springs. I talked to LE yesterday and they said that the person in charge of backcountry hosts is reviewing applications.
phodges

Looks like I scheduled my trip a week early.

Wonderhussy is the only youtube channel to which I actually subscribe [wink]
BiggSean

I'll be there on Saturday the 15th. I'll be sure to report back here on this thread and let you guys know if there's a new camp host at the springs during my visit. 
Terawanderer

So all this banter about Coyotes,Shoes, and camp needs are fantastic.....but this thread was about who is the new host at the upper springs.....Does anyone have a clue......????
Sam D.

10/7/2016 Updated list:

http://forum.salinepreservation.org/post/show_single_post?pid=1293579142&postcount=50&forum=168231
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution