Yeah, he does
encore889

u want someone to post a pic of poo in the pooper??!![rofl]

Pics or it didn't happen!
encore889

shhh!!! now more ppl are gonna go

Pumped yesterday
BigDaddyJEH

I emailed them also!  I will be interesting to see if anything happens.  Let's hope the shutdown does not last too long it will be overflowing.  LOL

BTW, they did respond and we sending my request to the maintenance department.
Sam D.

The camp host notified the park proactively few weeks ago. I agree that until the government shutdown ends nobody is going to give a $hit.
JayOtheMountains

I understand that nothing is going to happen for a few days (maybe a week or so), but it's going to get pretty serious pretty fast.
oregonjohn

With the shutdown nobody is going to anything about the full shitter. We have pleaded to get the pump truck out there but to no avail. The alternative for the upper springs is not a good solution. Some people can't wait and walking/riding down to lower springs outhouses won't do it for them. I guess the washes will be full before too long.
JayOtheMountains

Hey SPA BOD.

The upper crapper is full. I don't mean it could use an emptying in the next month... I mean it is FULL. The choice of campers is to walk to the double at the lower spring or walk out into the desert. I'd give it ten days before your balls touch crap as you sit. It can't be pushed around/down/sideways any more. It is in the toilet chimney.

The lower springs are okay at the moment and could probably go a few months before things start backing up into the chimney.

Who can call the park and get a sucker truck out to empty them? Do I need to call HQ and complain?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.