Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment  
Thunder58

I would love to go back again but we are done till next year.
chrishynes

Just completed my first trip to the Lower Springs in nearly two decades! Still such a wonderful experience! Thanksgiving was wonderful, not too many people and wonderful weather! Happy to say that both the South Pass and North Pass roads are in very good shape. Popped a tire 1/2 mile from the pavement before the paved portion in the North Pass while exiting the valley, no too big a surprise after a fresh grading; many sharp exposed rocks in the roadway. Safe travels to you all!

ford

I went to several facebook sites, not much difference except harder to find specific topics, older posts get buried on facebook making it worthless unless you read daily.

I guess I go commando and forgo the internet, at least I won't get fake news![frown]
D.A. Wright

That, and Facebook and Twitter has drawn a lot of younger people away from the forums. Back in the 1990s and early 2000s, forums were the standard and really active. Now it seems the old timers and anti-Facebookers that stick with our slower but faithful forums.

Thanksgiving holiday just happened as well as it still being the weekend following the holiday. The springs are busy right now and I'm sure once people start coming out of the valley you will get more info. Welcome to SPA.
ford

I had been told this was the place to see current road conditions and updates on the hot springs I came to love. I am surprised at the lack of discussion here, and lack of pictures as well.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution