Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
tahoepoidog

Actually, those itching bites remind me of my recent stay in Saline, which tend to calm and sooth my soul.  Ahhhh, Saline ...
Spider

Same here.... Sitting at work and the constant itching just overshadows any happy memories from last weekend.... Tried about 7 different products and nothing worked. Nasty little bugs!
Sam D.

I got eaten alive. Bugs seem to ignore any kind of product this year. I have over 200 bites in 3 days.
I poured lots of natural and deet based product but did not help.

bobhuckaby

Mikey, ran out of beer?
bob from tahoe
Sam D.

3 weeks ago they did a number on my head. Of course I am a magnet for everything that bites. See this post for natural remedies:

http://forum.salinepreservation.org/post/noseeums-and-other-nasties-are-at-full-force-now-6779252?highlight=eucalyptus&pid=1281767377

onechain

Bugs - precisely "NOSEEUMS". Two years ago I had to leave The Springs ahead of schedule because of the - I think they were "NOSEEUMS" - tiny little, invisible bugs that bite and make you itch like crazy! I was wondering if anyone has encountered those critters yet this year. They seem to come out with the warming weather.

Thanks, OneChain

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!