Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
florida

I agree. I found a blouse of mine two months after I lost it there. I hope that Dan will take lost and found seriously.
Salt Peter

But people return and are overjoyed when reunited with their treasures.
florida

I am only going by what he told me himself. He did ask for a box, but says he thinks it is a waste because people lose stuff then leave.
Sam D.

I do not think Don opposes Lost & Found. Here's a post by Terawanderer stating that Don asked for it.

http://forum.salinepreservation.org/post/show_single_post?pid=1289689725&postcount=27
florida

Solar Don is opposed to having a Lost and Found, although a tiny box labeled as such is now in the upper spring loo. No knives or tools in it. Sorry.
XPBC

Monday before Halloween I set a Crescent wrench and a file on the table by the sink Palm Spring while beginning work on the shower valve. Very few campers that day but still gone in ten minutes. Sorry I can't mention who I think has the tools and very sorry I can't prove who took them!
bonneaudickson

During the 2015 Thanksgiving potluck dinner, my 4-inch white handled, serrated knife was placed on the cheese board.  It then somehow wandered away.

My name and telephone number were taped to the handle.

If anyone has it, please let me know.

Bonneau Dickson
The wine guy.

510 845 8625
dickson.bonneau@gmail.com

2428 McGee Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94703
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!