Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment  
Miguelito

Great news!  
peneumbra

Great news, Sly!

(I also really like "Wanna Take U Higher".)
Sam D.

Congrads!
Details on how you got the precious back please. Did you find it or some good samaritan turned it inm
Sky Stone

The ring came back to us, thank goodness!
peneumbra

Hope you find the ring. Things turn up in lost and found all the time.

By the way, I really enjoyed your set at Woodstock. "Hot Fun In The Summertime" is one of my favorite songs!
Miguelito

I was camped along the road a little beyond Palm Spring at that time and did a fair amount of walking up and down that section of the road with my eyes glued to the road to avoid turning an ankle.  I think I would have noticed the ring if it fell on the road between my campsite and the travertine mound.  Sorry to hear you lost something precious to you.  I imagine if anyone found it and reads this thread, you might still get it back.  
Sky Stone

My fiancé and I spent a week camping above The Palm Spring and she lost her ring somewhere in between the spring and campsite up the hill. We were there 11-7 through 11-13. It is an antique rose gold ring with an emerald and two small pearls. It is a family heirloom that will be missed dearly so we are hoping someone picked it up and is willing on returning it. My phone number is 707-328-7679, email is skylarstone@yahoo.com

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_0373.JPG (259.31 KB, 30 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution