Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment  
peneumbra

Almost as nice as having a sense of humor...
stanb

I didn't say I couldn't see.  I'm just not rich like some people who can afford to trivialize such a loss.  For some of us replacing eyeglasses is a significant cost.  And it is nice to be able to read and see details.
peneumbra

If you can't see without your glasses, how do you know you don't have them?

"I felt sorry for myself because I had no glasses, until I saw a man who had no eyes. Except that, because I lost my glasses, I couldn't see him, so…"
stanb

Today is Monday 4/2/18.  After driving to Bishop from the springs I noticed I wasn't wearing my glasses.  I'm not certain where I lost them.  I remember putting them on my dashboard, but not sure if that was before or after I took a shower just prior to leaving.  The last place I'm absolutely certain I had them was when I took a shower down by the fish pond.  I had hung them on the wire soap tray.  They are wire rimmed glasses, with progressive photochromatic lenses, with some scratches on the right lens.

If anyone finds these in the next few days, and either Fun Fun or Tom & Marge are still there I'm pretty sure either could get them back to me.

Thanks

Stan
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution