Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
mylo

Lmao.....Good commercial!
James Sel

Oh man I have no..........wit left.
mylo

I was kidding around.  I found those posts by chance and thought it was a humorous tie-in to our on going, err, serious conversation. ........Lol
James Sel

Mylo try again the "underwear comment" was in response to Spam in foreign text. It was deleted shortly after it was posted. ........it was an underwear sales discount ad. That would have been pretty witty though; LOL! BTW I don't go to the springs to be Mr. Mature; I'll save that for the job or whatever. I go to the springs and come on the message for stress relief and fun.
mylo

Hey James Sel, you got me to bunch up my panties, hows that? Be concise now.....

Clearly, its the other way around James.  From the historical evidence of these older ramblings of yours in this particular topic, you have a thingy going on with "panties"..........Lmao!!

Moderator Tom, this may be a good reason to keep older posts/topics in a 'Historical File."  That being, "evidence".    Lol. 
oregonjohn

Just got back from a trip to AZ. Took care of the spam as soon as I read it. Please bear with the Moderators as we are not always right on top of spam.
James Sel

My comment is in response to the above spam. They are selling under garments LOL!
James Sel

anyone need underwear?
James Sel

Hi Desert Warrior

Spent the last week at Palm Springs.  On the way in I noticed that the metal Bat with Death Valley on it was missing from the Bat pole, 2 miles west from lower springs.  Any body know what happened to it? 

Caroline

Hi everyone,

I lost a beautiful black dog on Monday the 6th.  My name is Caroline and my number is 760-914-3134.  I love him so much.  I'll be back on Saturday the 11th, but camp is not "at" the Palm Springs tubs---we're one left before the bathrooms......I'll be there until Monday.  If anyone finds him, his name is Steve.  Either bury him at my camp, or call me from the Bat.  Please.  He went out in style.  Kay said she thought we were talking about the wrong dog when I said he was 13---he partied like a 5 year old. I have to say again how much I loved him.....
A Cabin Dweller

I was going to do some spring cleaning too today. But it looks like it might snow.

I am cleaning up the "confirmation pending" list. When you sign onto the forum, you are sent a confirmation email. Some folks are having trouble completing this confirmation process. Others however appear to be spiders that are caught in the web, generated from who knows where. When you are signing up for the forum, if you don't use a real first and last name, I am going to assume you are some bot and will zap the pending account with my Moitelizer Ray when the time comes.

So there!
Major Tom

If no one objects, I will delete posts over thirty days old where is seems reasonable to get rid of dead outdated weight. I'm going to try to set up a poll here to test that tool and get user feedback.
Major Tom

When you first log on, you can either register as a member or enter as a guest. If you register as a member, you may be requested to confirm your email address, particularly if you send a private message. This is to prevent spammers from accessing our system. The confirmation request will come from a system email address of forum@salinepreservation.org

Replying to posts is pretty straightforward. If you want to start a new topic in any of the forums, find the Forum Tools tab above the message board, and use the drop down menu to select Post New Thread. You can title it from here and start a new topic.

If there is a forum you would like to see added to our list (at present we have two; this one (General Topics) and Road Conditions) please send me a message or an email and suggest it (for instance: current events).

You may also notice we have a chat room for folks who happen to find each other here at the same time. Currently there is a 3 user limit in the chat, unless we spend about $60/year to purchase a full on chat room.

Please feel free to add handy hints or ask questions here as the case may be.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!