Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
mlmorrison

Sure a lot of "missing the point here" I think. Legal, ethical, whatever is not the point. I just don't think this forum---dedicated to the preservation of Saline Valley, is where these pictures should be posted. And this is coming from someone who looked long and...you know...at certain young ladies in the photo. Sigh...
DIG

No different than walking down the street your in the public someone can take your picture as long as it is not comercialy used can be posted anywhere
DIG

Think your wrong, if your doing something illegal in a public place why would you have expectation of privacy?????
Sam D.

The question is not if it's legal. Of course it is. The question is whether the people expected/wanted their pictures posted on the internet.
It's not the first time Eric Rench took pics of people in the pool. Though previously people were clothed:

http://www.erench.com/FAMILY/SV2014/index.htm
DIG

Nudity legal in a national park I doubt that just looking the other way. What rule or law would you quote to prove your point. Still a publicly place.
bobhuckaby

It is legal, you can even ask the ranger sitting in the tub in the buff next to you, just don't smoke dope
DIG

It's a national park, you are in public area and do not have any expectation of privacy.
Don't want to be photo nude don't go nude in public area, it is technically not legal Evan tho the rangers look the other way.
bobhuckaby

the difference is that the people were posing, expecting their picture to be taken, which implies permission for wherever it goes.
I see nothing wrong with sharing it on a forum which is dedicated to this lifestyle, wholesome behavior.
Smiffy1892

Take the photo down please mods.

Why does everyone have to post every damn aspect of their lives these days...
James Sel

Have doubts about you too. Wake up, it has nothing to do with shame.
Sam D.

Can we ask the mods to remove this photo? I second that it's really bad to take pictures. It's much worth to publish them.
peneumbra

If you take pics of people at the Springs without their permission (clothes or no clothes) you run the risk of being TOLD to stop.

If you take pics of people at the Springs and then post said pics anywhere public, you run the risk of being MADE to stop.
James Sel

Agree^. Posting a picture and taking one are two separate actions. BTW looks like butt soup
Salt Peter

Ha I thought that was wonderhussy. She doesn't have her hat on.
I too agree that you should remove the photo.
speakeasy

If I can weigh in on your post… it is a di¢k move for you to post this pic. It’s bad enough people had few refreshments and allowed be photographed. I believe the understanding was everyone kept these pictures on their phones for self-pleasuring material. But your posting it here can cause problems for the people – they can be recognized by neighbors, co-workers or bosses; or, say good bye to their future political careers. Some people do not care like wanderhussy. But others might live in the world where nudity is not accepted yet.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!