Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

  Author   Comment  
Sparky of SoCal

Posts: 67
One thing you forgot to mention is those examples you listed have an reviewed,approved containment plan on file and availble in the event of a spill.

Posts: 52
Has Mats:     What is a  Has Mat?     Vons   and the Auto parts stores have NO  has mats?     Both stores are not required to have  placarding on the outside of the building warning the fire department / public as the QUANTITY of items in the stores are in legal "small  containers".   Vons    where's the Bleach?   on the shelves 30  one gallon containers  =    30 gallons   stored on a shelf !  Auto parts store,    55 gallons of motor oil   yes one gallon containers  not a   55 gallon drum How about the  big rig carrying car batteries, oil, bleach and insecticide all in a non placarded van to said stores.
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!