Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Salt Peter

Exactly. Not sure Terawanderer is down for a 3way though
Pretty sure he was there a couple weeks ago. From what I could tell he kept to himself. That is if he was the silver 4Runner east of the source for Palm Spring.
trigger

cool more creepers at the springs that's what we need! Soliciting for a 3 way ahead of time! Killin me! lol!!!
whynot

Hi Terawanderer. Should be working. I just sent a pm
Terawanderer

So  "whynot"  why did you disable your pm ?????
whynot

Thanks Sam. Likely right, I just had to put feelers out as respectfully as possible.

Thanks for the concern James. I do appreciate it though I’ll be honest — not sure what this thread has to do with me being prepared. Unless of course by prepared you mean I’ve connected with a couple or someone before going. In which case this post was me fishing. 😀

Thanks all. Not trying to stir the pot. Private message me if you want to chat, I don’t want to offend for an honest question.
James Sel

One should enter the valley with their own supplies not hope to find them when they show up.
Sam D.

There is always a chance but I think the odds are better on Craigslist. Are you a hot young lady by any chance? [biggrin]
whynot

I've been to the springs a couple times, but this is the first time going solo. Im looking forward to it, but to be honest theres a little devil inside really hoping to be asked by a couple or ... to join them in their tent later! Am I out of line?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!