Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment  
dead-on Denise

Wouldn't be surprised if Rev Dirt and Al are having their own party in Oregon this weekend. They're surely missed. Dang. I miss Polaris most.
A Cabin Dweller

Rev bring that old boy Al with you. I'm sure you all could find a way. Al's getting to be too much a homebody.

I Hope like Heck we can find that place again someday.

Where the gifts of the Mother are flowing free for all, there we shall gather and worship her...  Amen, Brothers and Sisters!

SilverBob

Very well said, my friend!  But hey Don, aren't you the ones who have missed the last several........... Oh never mind.  We still love you anyway!  Give my best to Polaris. I hope we see you soon.

SilverBob
Major Tom

having lived out in the valley for many summers, came to understand that once you learn to love hell,  you'll be in heaven! (never did see it get over 124 in the shade)
saline soaker

Amen Brother!  The Valley is a piece of heaven, with saints all around. Maybe a few sinners too!
RevDirt

They say God chooses your family and you choose your friends. Well we seem to have chosen our family and our friends. We can travel all through this country and the world for that matter and stop in to visit our Saline family. It seems our Saline family is the one we keep in touch with and see on the holidays. Luckily the pettiness of the God chosen family doesn't exist in the Saline family. If we don't call or write or if we forget a birthday, it's not a problem. We feel blessed that we found The Valley and through it found each other and found our chosen family. We may not see most of you very often, but we're still family.

Attached Images
jpeg tuff-times.jpg (64.84 KB, 42 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution