Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment  
LoriW

Hello Taco Truck. Just got back to cell service land from Saline. Good news... I have your robe. It was hanging right where you left it. Email me your mailing address and I’ll be happy to return it to you, mail4loriw@yahoo.com
Taco truck

Went in and out north pass. Both times were around 1-2 pm to get maximum temperatures for snowy conditions. Exiting Sunday the icy sections we encountered were mostly melted and soft enough that we didn’t have to chain up at all with 4WD stock Tacoma on BFG AT KO near the end of their lifespan. Still some potential for slipping earlier or later in the day in my opinion tho. Some pretty bad washboard in some sections in the valley. Other than that, no problems! Intel from others re. North was it was pretty icy still just past Hunter mtn. Road.
If you find The robe I’ll be so grateful! I’ve attached a pic
Have a great trip!!

Attached Images
jpeg A066E552-FDD8-4E50-A848-7FDFDDCEAA43.jpeg (527.62 KB, 29 views)

mountainwaves

I am hoping to head out there tonight or tomorrow morning and if I find it I will gladly mail it back to you.  Could you update me on the road conditions?  Did you take the north or south pass?  I have an AWD Honda CRV with nice tires that I took out just fine last year in March both ways.  Thanks! 

Taco truck

I forgot my favorite Saline Valley robe at the shower behind the Wizard pool on Sunday, January 19. It is purple and blue striped. If anyone could recover it or if anyone already has it I will reimburse shipping or can send a prepaid label. I have been using this robe exclusively at the springs for many years and miss it greatly already.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution