Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Jukebox Mark

Fun-fun is fine. She said she would call you. She showed us pictures. Said the fire was within a mile of the house. Piano Dan and a few other members of the tribe came over to help her pack and evacuate.

I happen to have all that in my car! Wowzers!
peneumbra

@cellbell: Bailey's Irish Cream, all flavors
              Fifth of Don Julio 1942 Tequila
              Fifth of Booker's Reserve Whiskey
              Three cases of Newcastle Beer
              Three cases of Dr. Pepper
              One case of Vernor's Ginger Ale
              Three bottles of Crystal Special Edition Champagne

You might want to call before you leave Lone Pine to see if anybody else has any special requests...
cellbell

Hello [smile]. I'm excited to hear about the party, as I'd like to visit Sunday through Tuesday. Any tips on what to expect or bring?! I know the general preparation vocab, spare tires, 4-wheel drive, high clearance, lots of water, extra gas, snow chains (?). But as far as the party?! <3
Jukebox Mark

If she shows up at the New Years Party this weekend, I will tell her to post up, or will let you know myself.

Looking to check in to the Ohi family, genreral, I understand the fire came through where many Saline Valley folks who come to Saline Valley for thanks giving, I was just wanting to check in on them, in particular I wanted to check in with Fun-Fun, if you can get me details of how to reach them I would love to do so all the best much love simon. (Flux)...... 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!