Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
RpzInc

The toyo mud tires will out last any bfg tire sorry to say. but 10 ply 35 inch toyos are damn near bullet proof. but i will say if your big ass dodge is 2wd stay home. also if you have the small 24gal tank for gas bring 10 jerry cans.....lol.
Hi Desert Warrior

You wimps!  Be manly, as NPS wants the springs to be welcome by everyone. LOL
Salt Peter

I'm certain he will either get stuck somewhere before the springs and/or get flat tires. Probably should keep on the pavement heading towards other springs near Bishop/Mammoth.
speakeasy

Let's be on the lookout for this guy. We do not need any spank in the pools. If you see him make sure you poke his tires on the sidewalls. Is Saline gonna become a meeting place for these types?
Tule

You will probably be OK--that is if you know how to drive off-road.  You didn't say when you were going.  If December or later make sure you have chains as both passes may have snow deep enough to get stuck in.   
Lysdexic

Your truck will do fine. Take it slow and bring a shovel and a pry bar. 

As for the name, be sure to bring some lube.
speakeasy

Based on your nickname, you are mentally ill. Stay home. Saline could use fewer tards.
Spank Monkey

I have a 2004 Ram 2500 with a diesel and auto trans.  It is lifted 6" and has 35 inch Toyos (I know they are not as good as the BFGs).  I have upgraded shocks etc. on it.  Is this truck OK for Saline Valley Road?  Thanks!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution