Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
ladywolf

Hey Flaming Dave!

I am coming to the Saline area in Ocobter of this year, first visit in more than 10. I will be driving a humble little Dodge Stratus, which isn't big enough for sleeping, and maybe not even for making it thru the south pass. Is there any chance that I could borrow or rent Chili's old trailer for a week-ten day trip into the valley? It would be so historic for me..and would keep me safe and warm! Pleasse let me know....margiedits@gmail.com, 520-437-9737.

Hope you are well!!
dezrtdave

Chili Bob had this Class C camper truck in the last years before he passed away. He gave the truck to Mammoth Bob, who fixed it up and sold it to me. The truck is in running condition, and the interior of the camper is good. No roof leakage. It now is residing near Inyokern, California. Mammoth Bob spent several winter months living in it because winters in Goldfield were too cold.

If you are interested in acquiring this historic Saline camper, send me a private message.

>>>>>>  March 2016 UPDATE: 

CHILI BOB'S CAMPER IS STILL AVAILABLE. ASKING PRICE IS MUCH LOWER AND NEGOTIABLE.

P1020474chili camper low.JPG
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!