Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
SilverBob

I'll see Georg and Ria this weekend.  I'll encourage them to check in here and let all their friends know of their plans.
florida

As far as I've heard this year the problem isn't a visa, it is with getting their trailer down the road. Someone else may have more current info.
FreeFlight107

Any news on George & Ria and their visa problems?
florida

I will write to the superintendent on your behalf. Maybe we can get something organized through SPA and do a letter-writing campaign.
Bobbi
Georg&Ria

Hi fellow Saliners,
We left the valley on March 14 because of the incoming storm. We enjoyed our last term as  Assistant Camp Hosts very much. Thanks to all of you who supported us with fresh fruit and veggies, so we survived over 5 months without ever leaving the valley!
We would like to be back again next fall, but the Superintendent found out that our Visa is not good for doing volunteer work in a National Park. Our only hope now is to get an exemption of the 30 day rule, so we could help inofficially at peak times. Please support us.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!