Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
sunny okanogan

the song is a few years old and I've played it at the wizard pool.

SalineOldTimer

The springs definately need more exposure, so sure, compose your song or better yet compose an opera.
sunny okanogan

I was wondering if the SPA could use a song I recorded for a fund raiser? I could get one of the kids that grew up around here to figure out how to make it work. I live up by the Canadian boarder and low and behold one night when I played it someone yelled out , " Lizard Lee !!! Anyways I think if we offered it, it might warm a few hearts and possibly turn a few Bucks for the cause. If there is any interest let me know and I can get one of the kids to figure out how to make it work. Of corse I would send the song to you all first to see if you like it or if I'm just F.O.S.  Sundog,  AKA Sunny Okanogan

oregonjohn

I want to thank the people that have put in their response for the SPA board opening. We will be meeting soon to discuss and vote on the 2 positions that are open. Again, thank you all for taking your time for this.

OJ
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!