Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Ed_B

"iloveoon" looks spamish to me....  I have been thinking that for a while but figured that someone with more history here should "call it."
rickandurs

tronaborn,
Sent you an e-mail.
Major Tom may be interisted in Bat Rock photos.
Mary Beth use to paint it every year.
Ranger Rick
tronaborn

Rick, I know someone in the Bay Area who documented the Bat Rock for decades and might be able to help you.  Email me and I'll try to connect you.  He has photographs and may not be able to scan them, but it's worth trying.
rickandurs

Major Tom, Do you know if a copy of Canes photos on CD are available, does anyone know.
Ranger Rick
Stuck Chuck

I have pictures of the bat rock dating back from the mid 80's to the late 90's or whenever it got buried. I have to scan them and i'll submit.

KennyB

Seems I remember Claudette had a bunch of bat rock photos mounted on a board.
dead-on Denise

Got one, very colorful. It's pre-digital. I'll scan and send to you.
Major Tom

Gordon Wilson transcribed them to DVDs, of which there amounted to about 75 or so, I believe.
rickandurs

Anyone know if Killer Cane's vast collection of Saline Springs photos, slides, videos were ever passed along. Maybe better to ask, what happended to them, I remember seeing OLD Bat Rock pictures in one of his alblems long ago. 

Dusty

So Sad to submit this,

RIP... Michael....Music Man.... Your the Best... Dusty

I was completely stunned when I saw this, last December
Gene

Major Tom. Great site. I remember so many of those folks.  I'll have to look through my old photos and see what I have.

Great memory website Major Whatever you go by. Keep up the good work. We'll look for some more 4 ya. dirt

I would like to put together a montage of pictures of the bat rock in its various iterations. If you have a picture of the bat rock in your collection, please consider passing it along to me at tom @ majorproduction.net

Also looking for various pictures of our dearly departed on the memorial site. In particular, thinking I need pictures of Walt, the Wizard, and Wade Sellards, amongst others. The memorial site is at: http://picasaweb.google.com/mjrproduction/InMemory

Thanks in advance!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!