Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
XPBC

Party at Upper Spring Halloween night. Well every night for the record. But yes, party with costumes and all!
Kandy

Now that's perfect - Jack Daniel's chocolate!! Luv it

You can bring candies just in case. And by candy I mean beer ;-)
Worst case scenario is you can bring candies like these:
https://www.candywarehouse.com/liquor-candy/
Kandy

I have nothing in mind other than few fun conversations about people at saline possibly doing a trick or treat potluck gathering or even possibly a trunk or treating. But again just small chat soaking up the sun sitting in the hotsprings. Regardless we are looking forward to our next saline adventure with or without Halloween shenanigans. Just wanted to be prepared with items if anyone is doing anything.

I would like to make it in for Halloween, after the madness in Vegas I need the solice out there.

Kandy, did you have something in mind regarding Halloween?

Pam
Kandy

Thank you -- looking forward to saline ! Thanks

Most events like Thanksgiving and Memorial Day Softball are announced and discussed here and have been happening for a long time. If you haven't heard of any previous Halloween events then they either haven't been done or take place among small groups. You asked and didn't receive any reply of an organized event so I guess that is your answer. Some of us are a bit lighthearted and like to enjoy a joke and laugh. No need to get so bound up about the responses you have received. Have a great day.
[crazy][wave][thumb][comp]
Kandy

Ok thanks for comedy replies --- but we were there for a pot luck softball game for some three day weekend- and the year before for some pot luck thanksgiving--- Again just asking if saline is coordinating any potluck or something unique for Halloween- But hahhahahhahaha on other smart flippin azz remarks ! I'd appreciate a real feed back or simply don't reply

The coyotes and burros will be conducting "trick or treating" among the campsites as usual. Ravens too.
desertholly

[cool] Pumpkin Beer and Squash Coladas, no doubt. 
Sam D.

People will be wearing birthday suit costumes whilst consuming adult beverages.
Kandy

Any Halloween events planned in Saline?

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!