Saline Preservation Association

The voice of Saline Valley

Author   Comment  
Macfly

I did send a pm saying I could bring a couple of folding tables and a Coleman two ring with an extra gas can, but no response, so just adding it here.

That said I'm not too keen on trying to come in if there's snow and ice in the passes, so count me as a fair weather friend ;-)
peneumbra

I for one hope people don't start waffling about attending the Pancake Breakfast.
The Drifter

Hello SV,

The Gala Annual Pancake Breakfast Event will be held on February 15 from 9:30AM to 11AM'ish. The menu will include pancakes, sausages, and eggs. As usual, please bring your own plates and eating utensils.

As I will NOT be bringing BAT 2 (my big rig) and venturing up with a new overland vehicle, my space is limited - very limited. We will need tables, a 2 burner stove, and propane. If you can help, please private message me. (And yes, I still have BAT 2 - just going through a complete remodeling and won't be ready in time).

A side note: last year there were a few concerns about the product and club "wares" at the event. As this is a social event, we ask that you not advertise such wares. It would greatly be appreciated.

See you all on February 15!

Sgt Pepper

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Please consider supporting SPA with your tax deductible contribution