Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Salt Peter

Is there a bucket brigade planned for the crapper since George's hose for putting water in has disappeared?
Sam D.

I'd leave the old ones that are not cracked at the springs. Let them break first unless you are bringing a bunch of them
Terawanderer

Great.....no lids just buckets and switch them for the old ones.
pugsly

The white buckets aren't UV stable so they eventually get brittle and crack.  They get used cleaning the pools, pit toilets, paved areas, etc.  There are usually a bunch behind the dish washing area.

If you have access to plenty of buckets you might want to swap out fresh ones for older ones (rather than just bringing in new ones and adding to the collection).
Sam D.

I do not believe buckets are used for storage, so I think the lids are not needed. Please check with LL next time you are there.

Terawanderer

I can get lids for the buckets.....are they needed ??  Or would they just become trash for someone else to haul out.....
Sam D.

5 gal buckets break and disappear. If you have some extra please bring them and leave by the Crystal pool at the Lower Springs and by the sink at the Palm Springs.
Terawanderer

I see once in a while people ask for buckets.   Do they wear out or are they  disappearing ??    I can bring a lot of them if they are needed.   Where should I leave them ??
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!