Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Salt Peter

Let stacked rocks pile.
I like all the wonderful rock art at the springs.
The Squirrel

Hey... up to 1 americans die each year from rock stacking.
Ed_B

Good News.

Thank you for the prompt response.

Ed
Major Tom

It is my understanding that the clothing optional convention is not on the Park's radar as any sort of issue. Collecting and piling up rocks seems to be more of a concern than running around in the buff.
Ed_B

I have read the newsletter.  I have a question that remains unanswered.  does bathing without clothes constitute a violation of the "Park Rules, Policies, Doctrines, or Law."  Moreover will that prove inappropriate for "the visitor experience"? 

Just seeking clarification.

I would hate to see folks being cited or arrested for some nudity issue.

Thank you for all the hard work and time investment.

Ed
Major Tom

Hello friends! 

May apologies that the 2013 newsletter has been so long in appearing. Fortunately for me, the weather up here in Alaska has been pretty good this year, which has kept me out of doors. I have finally taken the task to task however, and now can offer up the current year's news to our members and friends. The year's newsletter contains information about a recent SPA/NPS meeting in Furnace Creek, updates on the management plan, sports news from the valley, and tidbits of this and that. Newsletters past and present can be accessed through the SPA website's archive page at: http://www.salinepreservation.org/archives.htm

Or directly with the following link: http://www.salinepreservation.org/newsletter/SPA%20Newsletter%202013_.htm
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!