Saline Valley Talk

Hosted by SPA, the Saline Preservation Association

Let's talk!

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
SilverBob

Yep. Sold it to an 18 year old kid from Grass Valley, Ca. I'm sure he'll enjoy it!
Jukebox Mark

Did this sell? The listing is long gone?

Man. I bought a truck a week ago, got another tacoma... I always wanted an '85, and yours sounds pretty nice. Good luck selling it, it's one of a kind!
XPBC

Oh no Commando don't let it go!
Commando Paul

Hey BMX,

How about an '85 long bed with a newer 22re that I put together from a factory fresh Toyota short block, a LC Engineering EFI Pro cyl hd w/dbl timing chain, TRD stage 1 cam, Downey hdr/2.5" exhaust.  2 lockers (tru-trak), Marlin HD transmission/4.0 transfer, 4" Rancho lift (old style with correct/different frt sprgs), 33x9.50 BFG AT, Warn 8000, CB/JVC stereo.

85K on the mill, 40K on the gearboxes, 290K on the truck.  One owner.  Goes like hell on SV Rd, just ask Bob.  If you are interested I will take some pix and come up with a price.
bmxmtbman

If it had the 22re I'd buy it. 

bmxmtbman

That's a nice looking truck. 
SilverBob

Worried about "impassible" roads?  If you absolutely, positively need to get to the springs, no matter what happens to the roads, just buy my Toyota.  Then you won't care what signs the county puts up!

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/5520300112.html
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Chat Room

Appreciate the forum? Value SPA's efforts? Donations to the Saline Preservation Association are tax deductible!